Character Design From Prompts Complete Character Art Guide

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
570eb220ba8e04de906619d31ecf0272.jpg

Free Download Character Design From Prompts Complete Character Art Guide
Published 3/2024
Created by Patricia Caldeira,Miguel Silva
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lectures ( 1h 5m ) | Size: 529 MB

Create New Character Designs With Simple Prompts! Brainstorm For Games, Comics, Illustration Like A Pro And Have Fun.
What you'll learn:
How To Create Fun Characters
An Easy, Repeatable Method To Create Characters From Imagination
How To Draw Character Art, Choose Colors And More!
Use Drawing Prompts To Boost Your Imagination
Sketch, Clean and Color Complete Characters
Two Different Character Design Processes Using Prompts
Requirements:
No required software or traditional tools.
I'm using Clip Studio Paint, but you can use whatever software you prefer or follow along traditionally (pencil + paper)!
Description:
Are you unsure of what to draw? Do you want to turn simple words into a fully fleshed-out character?Then this is the Course for you!Hi, I'm Patricia Caldeira an Illustrator and Art Teacher. And I'm here to teach everyone the best and simplest ways to draw in very easy-to-follow courses.In this course, we're going to be turning simple drawing prompts into lovable characters!First, we're going to start by finding the best drawing prompts on something that interests you. I'll show you many different ways to do this, and even include a few personal drawing prompt lists that you can use!Then we'll get to brainstorming.We're going to be sketching our character right away and coming up with a few different options to use.Once that's done, we're going to be cleaning everything up!We'll add details and draw beautiful lineart on our sketched-out character.And finally, we're going to color our character!You'll find the best free resources to choose your colors, and I'll even show you a very simple and straightforward way to color your character!All of this is with short and engaging videos.This is a highly practical course, so you'll not only see me show you the entire process of turning a drawing prompt into a character, but you'll also make your own!So you'll have work to show for your time.So what are you waiting for?Join the Course, and I'll see you in the next video!
Who this course is for:
Artists who want to create new characters in any style!
Students who want to draw and brainstorm new character art and concepts.
Anyone who wants to create unique characters and have fun with the process of designing characters.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten